In accordance with the legal requirements of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 concerning the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that Torino Fashion Village Srl, acting as legal representative, will process the personal data concerning you that has been or will be provided by you or by others. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the regulations in force and under the following conditions.
1. Purposes of processing:
Personal and sensitive data is processed exclusively for the following purposes:
a) for operational and managerial requirements;
b) to meet any kind of obligation required by law or current regulations;
c) to provide support and information about services you have acquired;
d) to provide you with commercial and/or promotional information, with your explicit consent.
e) for statistical purposes;
f) for video surveillance purposes concerning real and personal property and users.
2. Processing methods:
Besides gathering data, processing may consist of recording, storing, modifying, releasing, cancelling it, etc., using both hard copies and computerised and telematic means, in accordance with methods and using tools that safeguard the security and privacy of the data, in compliance with Articles 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/2003 regarding the “minimum security measures for personal data processing”. In particular, all technical, computing, organisational, logistical and security procedure measures have been adopted in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Annex B, to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law. Furthermore, the methods applied guarantee that access to data is only permitted to people appointed to handle data processing by our Outlet Village. As far as video surveillance is concerned, processing will take place in the la Control Room del Torino Fashion Village Srl, in Via Torino 160, 10036 Settimo Torinese, TO, using the necessary and pertinent computerised means, in accordance with the general provision of 8 April 2010. This video surveillance will be carried out by G.P.E. Servizi Integrati Srl, the company appointed to process the data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Processing Manager, Antonella Beretta, at the email address: email@example.com
3. Data provision:
Providing data is:
- mandatory for the purposes (listed in point 1.) relating to legal requirements and other binding regulations;
- necessary to meet health and administrative requirements. A refusal to provide the abovementioned data, although legitimate, may compromise the normal provision of health services.
4. Communication and release of data:
The data you provide for the purposes (mentioned in point 1.) that will be subject to processing may be released to:
- Public Security Authorities, if requested by the Judicial Authority
- External Bodies, including private organisations, appointed to make various inspections and checks
- Previously appointed external consultants
- External companies that perform activities inside the Outlet Village
- Companies belonging to Torino Fashion Village Srl. - Brands operating (or opening) in Torino Fashion Village Srl.
- Our suppliers who process data on our behalf and consultants who provide you with our services; Data may also be released, but only in an aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical and research purposes. Any other communication or release of your data will only occur with your explicit consent.
5. Rights of the parties concerned:
In accordance with Article 7 et seq. of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to:
1. obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you exists, even if it has not yet been recorded, and be informed of it in a comprehensible form;
2. obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) how the data is processed electronically;
d) the identity of the legally appointed owner, managers and representative;
e) the persons or category of persons to whom personal data may be sent or who have access to data as locally appointed representative, as managers or as people in charge.
3. Parties concerned have the right to:
a) have data updated, corrected or, if required, added to;
b) have data that has been processed that contravenes the law cancelled, turned into an anonymous form or blocked, including data that has been stored unnecessarily for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the actions mentioned in letters a) and b) have been called to the attention of the people to whom the data has been sent or released, including as far as its content is concerned, unless this proves to be impossible or leads to using means that are clearly disproportionate to the right being protected.
4. Parties concerned have the right to oppose, wholly or in part:
a) the processing of their data, for legitimate reasons, even if it is relevant for the purposes for which it has been gathered; b) the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or sending commercial communications.
The abovementioned rights (Article 7) may be exercised directly, or by a representative, in the forms provided for by Articles 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.