The playground doors open at the Village!
While you’re shopping why not let your kids enjoy some fun workshops in a safe, child-friendly space.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
From 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS
From 10:30 am – 1:30 pm and from 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm
The first hour in the playground is free of charge.
After that, there is a fee of 1 Euro for every half hour, with a maximum permitted stay of 2 hours.
The playground can accommodate up to 25 children at a time.
December 23 and 24 – Meet Santa: read your Christmas wish list letter
December 26 and 27 – Christmas workshops: help get the New Year’s Eve decorations ready
January from 5 to 8 help get the Snowman decorations ready in the Playground!
While you go on shopping, entertain your children with our workshop dedicated to decorating snowmen, to make Epifania even more special. Don’t miss it!
- Entrance is permitted to children ages 3 to 10 years that are accompanied by an adult. Admission to the playground is free of charge for the first hour. After that, there is a fee of €1 for every half hour. The child may remain in the playground for up to a total of 2 hours.
2. The child must be collected by the same adult that accompanied the child upon entry and must be collected by 7:00 pm at the latest. In the event of a late pickup, the staff will notify the appropriate authorities.
3. Visitors shall enter and leave the premises in strict compliance with the adopted safety measures, including hand hygiene and 1m physical distancing.
4. When dropping off the child, the accompanying adult shall be asked to fill out a form with the child’s personal information, indicating that the child is in good health, noting any special requirements and providing the adult’s contact number. The time of entry shall also be indicated. Should the adult fail to provide the above information, they shall be held responsible for any incidents or damages caused.
5. Upon arrival, the accompanying adult must show valid ID and, at the time of registration, they will be given a badge that must be presented when picking up the child. The accompanying adult must ensure that they will remain at Torino Outlet Village and that they can be reached at all times.
6. Beverages, gum or food are not allowed on the premises, nor are personal games and devices, lighters, knives or other sharp objects or items that are breakable. Children are not allowed to wear clothing with hoods or drawstrings, earrings, bracelets, rings or necklaces in the playground. (Upon entry, they will be asked to remove these items.)
7. For health reasons, the use of anti-slip socks is mandatory and children must remove their shoes before entering. Single-use socks are available for purchase in the Children’s Area.
8. Climbing up the slides or the external areas of the playground is strictly prohibited.
9. In the event of non-compliance with these regulations by the accompanying adult or of behavior by the child that is clearly unmanageable, the staff may refuse to allow these individuals to return to the playground.
10. Staff may choose to refuse entry to children with health conditions that are clearly inconsistent with their admission into the playground (for eg. chickenpox, casts, conjunctivitis, etc.)
11. Given the specific nature of this service, the admission of children with individual child-care needs requires that the accompanying adult remain in the playground for the duration of the child’s stay.
12. Management and the service operator do not accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to personal items and/or clothing and do not accept responsibility for the improper use of the equipment and facilities.
13. A maximum of 25 children are permitted in the park at one time. The maximum permitted number of children may vary depending on the number of staff present in the playground.
14. The signs posted throughout the premises are an integral part of these regulations.
15. The toilet facilities in the children’s area are sanitized regularly.
If a staff member is uncertain as to a child’s age, the parent/accompanying adult will be required to show the child’s health card.