THE VILLAGE IS OPEN
EVERY DAY FROM 10 AM TO 8 PM
Via Torino 160 – 10036
Settimo Torinese (TO) Italy
Tel. +39 011 19234780
Shuttle bus from Turin
Come visit us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday with the shuttle bus* from Turin.
Click here for bus times and stops.
Price: Euro 7 for a round-trip adult ticket – free for children ages 12 and under
Tickets are purchased on board or at https://estore.arriva.it: full fare Euro 7 / free for children ages 12 and under.
See you at the Village!
PARKING FOR MOTORCYCLES
FREE UMBRELLA HIRE
For further information, please contact the Info Point.
Hands free shopping
Visit Torino Outlet Village and do your shopping comfortably with the Hands-free-shopping service; hand over your purchases at the Village Info Point and continue shopping freely, without carrying around your purchases. Before leaving, you can pick them up by presenting the service receipt.
Trust to a fashion expert to guide you through the Village’s stores and help you choose the outfit best suited to your style. For info, costs and booking of this service contact the Info Point on +39 011 19234780 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Book your appointment with style now!
For further information, please contact the Info Point.
PHONE CHARGING STATION
Portable power bank phone chargers are available for free loan at the Torino Outlet Village Info Point so you can continue your shopping and stay charged!
You'll find the Tourist Information Office at the entrance to Torino Outlet Village. Click on the fashion map to see its exact location.
Our multilingual staff is on hand to provide you with all the information you may need and to make sure your visit to our region and the Village is a truly relaxing and enjoyable experience.
INFORMATION ON TORINO OUTLET VILLAGE
Tax free shopping
The service is available for clients from non-EU countries to obtain a discount on VAT for purchases at Sicilia Outlet Village.
In order to obtain the VAT refund:
- Refund vouchers are given at shops that display the Global Refund, Tax Refund and Premier Tax Free.
- Upon leaving Italy or the EU, present all receipts and passport to the Duty Officer who can validate the voucher refund.
- Present the validated vouchers together with passport at the Airport Refund Office to receive the refund on your credit card or in cash.
“LUXURY CONCIERGE” is the new service designed by Torino Outlet Village to take even more care of its customers and enable them to enjoy a unique, made-to-measure experience before, after and during your visit to our Outlet Village.
By contacting the “LUXURY CONCIERGE” you can organize not only your exclusive visit to Torino Outlet Village but much more besides: you can book the most exclusive hotels or private residences and limousine or helicopter service, hire luxury cars, book a personal shopper to advise you on your purchases, or organize a meeting, a birthday party or other events at our Outlet Village.
On arriving at Torino Outlet Village you’ll find a member of our multilingual staff to welcome you and look after every aspect of your visit, thus making your shopping experience truly unique.
For further information, please contact the Info Point
Our “LUXURY CONCIERGE” will also help you extend the experience outside Torino Outlet Village: you can book a tourist guide to continue your journey, organize guided tours of museums, book a personal guided tour to explore the city of Turin, plan a food&wine tour of the Langhe, do a cookery course on the Alba white truffle, organize a private visit and tasting at a prestige Barolo winery, and much more besides…
No limits on our part: it’s up to you and your imagination!
Whatever your travel needs and desires, email us a request via email@example.com (it – en - fr). The service is available round the clock, 7 days at week, 365 days a year. Our staff will answer you within 48 hours and be is at your service for whatever you want, to advise you and satisfy your every desire before, during and after your visit to Torino Outlet Village.
While you’re shopping why not let your kids enjoy some fun workshops in a safe, child-friendly space.
Book your child’s entrance: contact us by phone on +39 011/19234780 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
From 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS
From 10:30 am - 1:30 pm and from 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The first hour in the playground is free of charge.
After that, there is a fee of 1 Euro for every half hour, with a maximum permitted stay of 2 hours.
The playground can accommodate up to 25 children at a time.
- Entrance is permitted to children ages 3 to 10 years that are accompanied by an adult. Admission to the playground is free of charge for the first hour. After that, there is a fee of €1 for every half hour. The child may remain in the playground for up to a total of 2 hours.
2. The child must be collected by the same adult that accompanied the child upon entry and must be collected by 7:00 pm at the latest. In the event of a late pickup, the staff will notify the appropriate authorities.
3. Visitors shall enter and leave the premises in strict compliance with the adopted safety measures, including hand hygiene and 1m physical distancing.
4. When dropping off the child, the accompanying adult shall be asked to fill out a form with the child’s personal information, indicating that the child is in good health, noting any special requirements and providing the adult’s contact number. The time of entry shall also be indicated. Should the adult fail to provide the above information, they shall be held responsible for any incidents or damages caused.
5. Upon arrival, the accompanying adult must show valid ID and, at the time of registration, they will be given a badge that must be presented when picking up the child. The accompanying adult must ensure that they will remain at Torino Outlet Village and that they can be reached at all times.
6. Beverages, gum or food are not allowed on the premises, nor are personal games and devices, lighters, knives or other sharp objects or items that are breakable. Children are not allowed to wear clothing with hoods or drawstrings, earrings, bracelets, rings or necklaces in the playground. (Upon entry, they will be asked to remove these items.)
7. For health reasons, the use of anti-slip socks is mandatory and children must remove their shoes before entering. Single-use socks are available for purchase in the Children’s Area.
8. Climbing up the slides or the external areas of the playground is strictly prohibited.
9. In the event of non-compliance with these regulations by the accompanying adult or of behavior by the child that is clearly unmanageable, the staff may refuse to allow these individuals to return to the playground.
10. Staff may choose to refuse entry to children with health conditions that are clearly inconsistent with their admission into the playground (for eg. chickenpox, casts, conjunctivitis, etc.)
11. Given the specific nature of this service, the admission of children with individual child-care needs requires that the accompanying adult remain in the playground for the duration of the child’s stay.
12. Management and the service operator do not accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to personal items and/or clothing and do not accept responsibility for the improper use of the equipment and facilities.
13. A maximum of 25 children are permitted in the park at one time. The maximum permitted number of children may vary depending on the number of staff present in the playground.
14. The signs posted throughout the premises are an integral part of these regulations.
15. The toilet facilities in the children’s area are sanitized regularly.
If a staff member is uncertain as to a child’s age, the parent/accompanying adult will be required to show the child’s health card.
CHARGING STATION FOR ELECTRIC CARS
At Torino Outlet Village there are two providers for electric car charging: Duferco and EnelX.
Duferco, which can be used by subscribing to the service, has three charging stations of 22.1 kW and 3.5 kW.
EnelX, which can be used via a dedicated App, has 10 charging stations, both fast and at normal power.
A courtesy kit for your four-legged Friend is ready for you at the Torino Outlet Village Info Point.